West Bengal University of Health Sciences Results 2019 Download WBUHS BSC Nursing, MSC Nursing, MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, MD, B.Pharma, BPT Exam Results at https://wbuhs.ac.in/results/
WBUHS Results 2019
As you all know the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata takes exam for BSC Nursing, MSC Nursing, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT in yearly/ semester mode. All the candidates who have given exams of above said university can view their results at official site i.e. www.wbuhs.ac.in or at www.examresulttoday.com (as our team will also try to give latest updates..). The complete details of WBUHS Exam Results 2019 regarding toppers list, name wise, score card, merit list etc is given here………………………………………..
Latest Reports: MD Homeopathy 1 year exam results declared on 19th July 2019…………………..
- Result of MD Homeopathy Part-I June Examination, 2019 [ pub. 2019-07-19 ]
- Corrigendum of MBBS 3rd Prof Part-II May-June,2019 Examination Results [ pub. 2019-07-19 ]
- Result of 1st BPT examination 2018 [ pub. 2019-07-16 ]
- Result of MBBS 3rd Prof Part-II May-June, 2019 Examination [ pub. 2019-07-15 ]
- Results of BUMS 3rd Prof., 2017 Supplementary Examination (Under Old Regulation ) [ pub. 2019-07-15 ]
- Result of B.Pharm 8th Semester May-June Examination,2019 [ pub. 2019-07-05 ]
- Result of M.Sc. Nursing Part-I May Examination, 2019 [ pub. 2019-06-27 ]
Brief History: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata was established under ‘West Bengal Act. XIII’ of 2002′ and The West Bengal University of Health Sciences – Act. 2002 was notified in ‘The Kolkata Gazette’, Extraordinary vide notification no. 1254-L dated 1st August 2002. Fulfilling all the formalities to the official establishment of the University, it finally came into being on 1st January 2003; which is considered as the date of birth for this embodiment of higher education in the fields of medical sciences in the state.
How to Check WBUHS Exam Results?
This is to most common question for students who are going to check their exam results for 1st time, so we are here to give you the solution by just following the simple steps:-
a) Go to domain i.e. https://wbuhs.ac.in/results/
b) After visiting this site you find result manual consists of various date wise declared results by university
c) Now candidate knows for which course he/ she has given exam, if it is declared by university, you just have to click on that link
d) pdf file opens having student name, roll number, institute name, subject, course and remarks (pass/ fail)
|Download WBUHS All Exam Results||Click Here|